Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grrrrrr...

Well its been a while since the last of my inane posts. Here's a bit of a confessional. Work sucks a lot right now. The thing about work is that I have none. This is the worst possible thing that can happen to guy who described himself to prospective employers as 'hardworking and persevering'. I know *choke*, *cough* and all.
The thing is that I am. And just like a motor runs away on no load, pardon the engineering analogy, I have been going crazy without any work.

The boss quit some time ago and now I'm stuck on a job without any idea of what is to be done. The job itself was very vague even when the boss was around, but it was nothing compared to what it is now.

Well move on you say, but it is not that easy (more on that some other time). I feel like quitting straight away but due to some earlier developments not directly to me it might be tough to move back home (more on that some other time too).

A lesson I have learnt is that it is really important to discover what you want to do in life. I still don't know this, or at least I did not believe in myself enough to go do things I wanted to do, and this is what I believe is at the root of my problems. As they say, when you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

Here's to better times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home